Massage with a Partner (next date: 29 June 2019)
A 3.5 hour opportunity to spend quality time with a friend or family member and learn how to massage safely and therapeutically at home.
Previous attendees said:
– “a wonderful session – great to really give massage a go”
– “came without expectation, loved every minute”
– “Just to say thanks – J and I really enjoyed the course and found it so useful, informative and feel empowered to keep practising.”
– “Excellent four hours spent learning basic massage techniques. Jane has a lovely nature when explaining and demonstrating.”
– “lots of hands on teaching, I learnt loads”
– “lovely welcoming atmosphere”
Balanced Bellies with Sian Alcock
Cook for Health: one-to-one or in small groups
Contact me for more information
I would love to come to your house and rummage through your kitchen cupboards! No, seriously, I could have a look at what you’re eating on a regular basis and make suggestions for healthier alternatives, according to whatever your aim is – losing weight, improving nutrition, eating allergen-free or generally better health. Cost: £50 per visit
Naturally gluten-free and mostly dairy-free:
I am diagnosed as coeliac but I don’t eat much in the way of replacement gluten free foods such as bread and pasta. That’s because these industrially-made foods are high in calories and low in nutrition. I prefer to eat simple home-cooked food made with eggs, meat, fish, pulses and lots of vegetables. Please tell me if you have any other dietary requirements.
Good food starts with great ingredients:
I’ll be using organic vegetables from my weekly vegbox from Dorset Riverford, local meat from a good butcher or organic meat from Riverford, and free-range eggs.
You must be logged in to post a comment.